If you're staying for longer or just passing through, choose Mobitel as your mobile phone partner.
Choose Mobitel because we have:
- best population coverage and highest network quality compared to other domestic mobile operators,
- latest services at great-value tariffs (NeoWLAN, HSDPA, Mobile TV, Videotelephony, mobile e-mail etc.)
- 24/7 Customer Care in foreign languages
- 18 Telekom Sales Centres and more than 350 other points of sale all over Slovenia, which makes us the most accessible mobile operator in Slovenia
- maximum reliability proven by Trusted Brand 2012 Award (the research is carried out in 18 European countries)
- largest number of roamings (more than 367 commercial roamings in 193 countries, GPRS and UMTS included)
- a large number of top-up ways for pre-paid customers, also no scratch card
How to select Mobitel network
Connect to Mobitel network to enjoy all advanced and highly reliable services at great-value
To connect to Mobitel network, select the network manually. Do as follows:
- Scroll the menu for "manual network selection" or similar. The screen shows a list of operators.
- Select Mobitel.
- Check what appears on your screen. It should be one of the following:
- You are connected to Mobitel network.
How to make a phone call
Once Mobitel network has been selected, you can call and receive calls as in your own network. Remember to put the international prefix of the country before each call, otherwise your call will be directed to a local Slovenian number. To make an international phone call when you're in Slovenia, dial the international dialling code '00' or '+', followed by the code of the country you're calling, the area code without the '0' followed by the number you’re calling.
For example, if you wish to phone Italy, dial +39 349 1234567 or 0039 349 1234567.
For pre-paid users: Calling mode depends on your mobile operator. Call them to have more information.
Beside voice calls, you can also enjoy data services, like WAP and Internet access. If your own operator has a GPRS or UMTS roaming agreement with Mobitel you can also use the data services over GPRS or UMTS, to experience an improved and faster connection.
|Slovenian emergency numbers|
|Help on the road (AMZS)
||01 530 53 00|